Personal Trainer- March 2021.
Pay in Full for the Fitness Instructor Course, gurantee your place and benefit from a €200 discount
The Personal Trainer course is designed for those already in possession of an EQF level 3 qualification in fitness and seeking to further their knowledge. This course builds upon the fundamental skills of the EQF level 3 and aims to develops the knowledge, skills and coaching ability of the participants.
Graduates of the Personal Trainer course will be well versed in essential skills such as: clients interviewing, fitness assessment, competent in designing world class strength and conditioning programmes for the general population.
- Professional Practice.
- Functional anatomy.
- Psychosocial aspects of fitness.
- Advance resistance training.
- Conditioning methods.
Method Of Delivery
This programme involves a mixed method learning environment.
These are live workshops.
Students are also required to read assigned papers and recommended reading.
The online platform allows students to interact on study topics and view notes relating to the content to be covered in the live workshops.
MCQ's are given to check students’ progress from module to module.
There is a final Long-answer exam, a logbook plus a practical exam.
A level 3 qualification
Is this course for you?
- Do you have a genuine interest in other people’s health and fitness?
- Do you want to learn advanced training techniques to help improve another individual’s health?
- Do you have the desire to succeed in a fulfilling and rewarding industry?
- Do you want to learn from some of the most experienced coaches in Ireland?