Advanced Exercise Coach - March 2021.
Pay €50 to secure your place now
Advanced Exercise Coach.
This qualification is designed for students who are looking to fast track their career and become fully qualified coach in 6 weeks full-time. This qualification combines the knowledge skills and abilities of the fitness instructor course with that of the personal trainer course.
Graduates of this course can rest assured that upon completion of this course they will be well versed in the application of sound strength and conditioning principles, guaranteeing their clients consistent results.
Topics covered Include:
- Human Movement.
- Exercise Physiology.
- Lifestyle Management.
- Individual Fitness Instruction.
- Group Instruction.
- Professional Practice.
- Functional anatomy.
- Psychosocial aspects of fitness.
- Advance resistance training.
- Conditioning methods.
Method of Delivery and Assessment
This programme is delivered over 6 weeks and involves a mixed methods of learning.
Students are also required to read assigned papers and recommended reading.
The online platform allows students to interact on study topics and view notes relating to the content to be covered in the live workshops.
Logbooks and MCQ's are given to check students’ progress from module to module.
There is a final exam, some modules require a practical exam, others are theory.
Places limited to a maximum of twelve participants.
Payment is as follows:
- €100 deposit + €2450 before course starts, incurs no added charge.
- €100 deposit + €1150 before course starts + €700 on week 3 +€700 on week 6.
- €100 deposit + €900 before course start + €900 on week 3 with the 850 on week 6.
Payments are automated.
Deposits are non-Refundable
Full attendance is required.
A 1-minute weekly Vlog documenting your experience will be required.
A google feedback review may also be required.
A video review when you complete the course will be required.
All other standard course T+C's apply.
Is this course for you?
- Do you have a genuine interest in other people’s health and fitness?
- Do you want to learn advanced training techniques to help improve another individual’s health?
- Do you have the desire to succeed in a fulfilling and rewarding industry?
- Do you want to learn from some of the most experienced coaches in Ireland?