Advanced Exercise Coach - March 2020 Intake (Part-Time) HALF PRICE
*Half price combined Course*
Pay €50 to secure your place now
Advanced Exercise Coach
This qualification is designed for students who are looking to fast track their career and become fully qualified coach in 18 weeks (6 weeks full-time), this qualification combines the knowledge skills and abilities of the fitness instructor course with that of the personal trainer course.
Graduates of this course can rest assured that upon completion of this course they will be well versed in the application of sound strength and conditioning principles, guaranteeing their clients consistent results.
Topics covered Include:
- Human Movement
- Exercise Physiology
- Lifestyle Management
- Individual Fitness Instruction
- Group Instruction
- Professional Practice
- Functional anatomy
- Psychosocial aspects of fitness
- Advance resistance training
- Conditioning methods
Method of Delivery and Assessment
This programme is delivered over 18 weeks and involves a mixed learning environment.
There are live workshops which are run:
- Tuesday and Thursday 18:30 - 21:00
- Saturday 9:00 - 16:00
Students are also required to read assigned papers and recommended reading.
The online platform allows students to interact on study topics and view notes relating to the content to be covered in the live workshops.
Logbooks and MCQ's are given to check students’ progress from module to module.
There is a final exam, some modules require a practical exam, others are theory.
Places limited to 12
balance of payment must be paid as follows:
- €50 deposit + €1200 before course starts incurs no extra charge
- €50 deposit + €800 before course start + €500 on week 4 includes a €100 euro admin fee
- €50 deposit + €450 before course start + €450 on week 450 on week 8 includes a €150 euro admin fee
Payments are automated
Deposits are non-Refundable
Full attendance is required
A 1minute weekly Vlog documenting your experience will be required
A video review when you complete the course will be required
All other standard course T+C's apply
Is this course for you?
- Do you have a genuine interest in other people’s health and fitness?
- Do you want to learn advanced training techniques to help improve another individual’s health?
- Do you have the desire to succeed in a fulfilling and rewarding industry?
- Do you want to learn from some of the most experienced coaches in Ireland?